Easy Walk To Station, Great Presentation & Nothing To Spend
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
Natural light abounds as you enter this split level villa home, spacious living area with separate kitchen/ dining leading to private covered paved court yard. Highly recommended for those seeking a low maintenance life style. The perfect home for downsizers, first home buyers or investors. Nestled in a well maintained medium sized complex, with a comfortable one kilometre walk to West Ryde Rail and City Bus Transport, also within the Denistone East Public School & St Therese's Primary School catchment.
- Generous Size Formal Lounge Room
- Split Level Informal Kitchen/Dining/Family Area
- Modern Timber Kitchen, Granite Bench Tops, Stainless Steel European Appliances With Gas Cooking And Dishwasher
- 3 Bedrooms All With Built In Robes
- High Quality Bathroom, With Floor To Ceiling Tiles, Spa Bath And Shower
- Well Appointed Internal Laundry With Storage
- Private Paved Covered Alfresco Dining And Court Yard With Sunny Aspect
- Timber Polished Floating Floors, Ducted Air Conditioning
- Single Garage Plus Storage And Car Space Alongside
- Strata Levies $700 Qtr, Council $310 Qtr, Water $171 Qtr.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Formal Lounge
- Polished Timber Floor
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.