Family Home With Favoured Northern Aspect
- 4 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
This delightful and sunny North-facing home is set upon a level 556sqm (approx.) corner block, surrounded by quality homes within a great neighbourhood atmosphere, and a convenient location within a minute's walk to local amenities, shops and restaurants.
This is a fantastic opportunity for families looking to enter the much sought-after North Ryde locale, with easy transport to Macquarie Shopping Centre, North Ryde station, Sydney CBD City and Chatswood and the growing number of large companies within the Macquarie Park/North Ryde area.
There is outstanding potential to re-develop and build your dream home, renovate and/or add a granny flat to live in or to rent out as an investment.
- Level And Easement Free Building Block, 556sqm (approx.) With Corner Block Frontage
- 2 Mins Walk To Main Bus Stops to the City / Chatswood / Macquarie Centre And 13 Min Walk To North Ryde Station
- Well Maintained Home With Large Eat In Kitchen And Separate Dining areas
- Renovated Bathroom, Air Conditioning, Gas Heating, Gas Hot Water
- Four Bedrooms With Built-Ins' Plus Separate Living And Dining
- Walk To Holy Spirit Primary And North Ryde Public School
- Close To Macquarie Park Shopping, University, Sydney CBD And M2 Motorway
- Air Conditioning
- Alarm System
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.