Huge Family Residence 860m² (Approx.) Corner Block
- 5 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 2 Cars
Bordering on Gladesville and Putney, this huge family home exudes warmth across a seamless collection of indoor and outdoor spaces - this is a true entertainer's paradise with massive potential to further capitalize with a pool or granny flat (STCA).
Situated on an NE elevated position with an expansive block of land in a quiet street, this exclusive family home boasts 340sqm of internal living space. It features five large bedrooms all with built-ins, while the master bedroom enjoys a walk-in robe and ensuite complete with shower and separate bath.
The entrance leads you past the sitting room and home cinema, through to the guest bedroom on the ground floor (complete with ensuite) and through to a spacious fully equipped gas kitchen overlooking sun-drenched dining/living and a 70sqm split level Merbau Deck.
Enjoy the beautifully landscaped garden that has a wireless irrigation system installed, which complements the architecturally designed outdoor living area and includes a custom made outdoor kitchen and fridge for a relaxing private experience.
Conveniently located in a sought-after pocket, close to schools, parks, shopping precincts and major transport links, this home is perfectly suited for the growing family.
- North East Facing Corner Block With Two Secure Side Street Access Points
- Six Internal Living Spaces
- Fully Integrated Home Theatre With Built In Surround Sound And Ceiling Speakers
- German Engineered Double Glazed Windows
- Custom Built Outdoor Kitchen With Top Quality BBQ And Fridge
- Caesarstone Benchtops Throughout All Wet Areas And Italian Tiles To Bathrooms With Adjoining Laundry Shute
- Five Zoned Ducted Reverse Cycle Air Conditioning
- Fully Integrated Wireless Irrigation Systems To Front And Back Garden Including Lawn Sprinklers
- Landscaped Gardens With Granite Pavers
- Gourmet Kitchen With Gas Cooking And Walk In Pantry Plus Filtered Water System To Taps
- Internal And External Gas Points
- Plantation Shutters With Blinds And Black Out Curtains Throughout
- Alarm System
- Electronic Garage With Internal Access And Access To Back Yard
- Hardy Park With Playground Directly Behind House
- Three Minutes To Top Ryde Shopping, Ryde Aquatic Centre And City Buses
- Air Conditioning
- Alarm System
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.